The Practitioner's Definitive Guide: Safety And Security leaves no stones unturned on the issue of supply chain security. The tips are very practical and the "must-get-it-rights" are clearly signposted. It includes a discussion on the nature of terrorism, counterterrorism and weapons of mass destruction.
This book encompasses topics such as:
- International, national and industry security initiatives
- Personnel security and pre-employment screening
- Documentation processing and procedural security
- Cargo and conveyance security
- Incident management
- Managing investigation
- Emergency management
- Security education and training
Commissioned by the Singapore Logistics Association, The Practitioner's Definitive Guide: Safety And Security is the ideal reference or textbook for the practitioner, student and layperson.Warehouse management system.
Captain Andre Khir
227mm x 152mm